PUBLIC Notice CITY OF RIVER FALLS COMMON COUNCIL AGENDA November 9, 2021 **The City Council Chambers are open to the public. Due to the ongoing COVID-19 public health emergency, attendees are asked …
CITY OF RIVER FALLS COMMON COUNCIL AGENDA November 9, 2021 **The City Council Chambers are open to the public. Due to the ongoing COVID-19 public health emergency, attendees are asked to wear a mask and social distance.**
The public may view/listen to the meeting by:
• Calling Toll Free 1-844-992-4726, access code: 132 867 6419
• Visiting the web link: https://tinyurl.com/RFCC11921
• Viewing the City’s YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/cityofriverfalls Call Meeting to Order – 6:30 p.m.
Pledge of Allegiance Roll Call Approval of Minutes – October 26, 2021, Regular Minutes Approval of Bills *** NOTE: OFFICIAL ACTION MAY BE TAKEN ON ANY AGENDA ITEM *** PUBLIC COMMENT, PETITIONS, REQUESTS AND COMMUNICATIONS: 1. Public Comment If you are unable to attend the meeting in person but would like to submit a public comment, please e-mail to the Mayor and Council at [email protected] or you may contact the City Clerk's ofce ([email protected] or 715-426-3408).
PUBLIC HEARING: 6:31 p.m.
2. Ordinance 2020-09 – An Ordinance Appropriating the Necessary Funds for the Operation of the Government and Administration of the City of River Falls, Wisconsin, for the Year 2022 – Second Reading and Disposition 6:32 p.m.
3. Resolution Regarding the 2022-2026 Long Range Fiscal Plan and Adoption of Financial Goals and Policies
4. Ordinance 2021-10 – An Ordinance Amending Section 17.104.040 of the Municipal Code Relating to Special Use Permit – Second Reading and Disposition 6:34 p.m.
5. Ordinance 2021-11 – Ratifying the Readjustment of Wards and Aldermanic District for the Purposes of §62.08(1) Wis. Statute – Second Reading and Disposition
6. Change of Agent – Tattersall Companies, LLC 7. Change of Agent – Mainstreeter Bar & Grill LLC 8. Resolution Approving Weights and Measures Assessment Schedule 9. Resolution Approving Writing Off of Uncollectible Accounts 10. Resolution Approving the Creation of a Bicycle/ Pedestrian Plan Steering Committee 11. Resolution Approving Shared-Ride Taxi Grant Application to the State of Wisconsin Department of Transportation for Operating Assistance for the Year 2022 12. Resolution Approving 2022-2023 Shared Ride Taxi Operating Contract and 2022 Public Transit Lease Agreement with Runnings Inc.
13. Administrator’s Report
14. Recess into Closed Session per Wisconsin State Statutes §19.85(1)(e) for the following purposes:
“deliberating or negotiating the purchasing of public properties, the investing of public funds, or conducting other specied public business, whenever competitive or bargaining reasons require a closed session, to wit: Paulson Road Property”.
RECONVENE INTO OPEN SESSION:
15. Act on Closed Session Items if necessary
ADJOURNMENT NOTE: Any person who has a qualifying disability as dened by the Americans with Disabilities Act that requires the meeting or materials to be in an accessible location or format, may contact City Clerk Amy White at (715) 426-3408 or in person at 222 Lewis Street, for accommodations. Requests for accommodations should be made at least three (3) business days in advance of the meeting. Every effort will be made to arrange accommodations.
Posted at City Hall: 10/28/21; Publish: The Pierce County Journal: 11/4/21 WNAXLP. 11-04 CITY OF RIVER FALLS COMMON COUNCIL WORKSHOP REGARDING COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT AND COMPREHENSIVE PLAN UPDATES AGENDA November 9, 2021, 5 p.m.
**The Training Room is open to the public. Due to the ongoing COVID-19 public health emergency, attendees are asked to wear a mask and social distance.** 1. Call to Order – 5 p.m.
2. Community Development Updates 3. Planning Processes: a. Comprehensive Plan b. Outdoor Plan c. Bike/Pedestrian Plan 4. Workshop Adjournment Posted: 10/28/21 Published Pierce County Journal: 11/4/21 WNAXLP. 11-4