ELLSWORTH Police Department Reports The following incidents were reported to Ellsworth Police Department Jan. 31 through Feb. 6. Monday, Jan. 31 Police received a catalytic converter theft report at …
ELLSWORTH Police Department Reports
The following incidents were reported to Ellsworth Police Department Jan. 31 through Feb. 6.
Monday, Jan. 31
Police received a catalytic converter theft report at 7:34 a.m. from 191 E. Main St. The vehicle’s owner reviewed security footage and was able to obtain the license plate number of the suspect vehicle.
At 1:07 p.m., Sara Buss, 38, Ellsworth, was arrested at 262 S. Grant St. when police executed an arrest warrant.
Tuesday, Feb. 1
An Ellsworth High School student was caught vaping in the bathroom at 2:12 p.m. at EHS (323 Hillcrest St.) The student was given the choice to take a vaping cessation class or receive a citation. A parent was notified.
Friday, Feb. 4
Officers were requested to perform at welfare check at 5:19 p.m. at 375 W. Kinne St. All was well.
Saturday, Feb. 5
Police assisted Pierce County deputies at 1:25 a.m. at N4306 Highway 63.
Luis Lozano, 27, Baldwin, was cited for operating without a valid license after a traffic stop for speeding at 4:02 a.m. at Pond and Main streets.
Randy Gustin, 37, Ellsworth, was arrested for domestic disorderly conduct at 1:56 p.m. at 102 Evergreen Estates St.
At 8:31 p.m., police received a complaint of a suspicious man walking around with a flashlight near Oak and Kinne streets. The suspect, who is often out walking at night, said he was just “traveling” and agreed to head home.
A complainant reported at 9:07 p.m. that people with flashlights were taking things from a residence at 210 S. Chestnut St. Police checked the area but found nothing.
Sunday, Feb. 6
Officers assisted Pierce County deputies with a disorderly person at the jail at 1:46 a.m.
Police stood by for a property exchange at 1:17 p.m. at 230 S. Plum St.
Aaron Powers, 25, River Falls, was arrested for OWIsecond after his vehicle struck a house at 6:04 p.m. at 223 E. Main St., and caused a gas leak.